Apple event: Apple Watch, Apple TV, New Macbook & Battery Tech
This article is written in a hurry to cover up everything what happened in Apple event at Yerba Buena Center. So, hope you readers dont mind the bad quality much 🙂
So, here we start in reverse:
Apple Flagship Store
New Apple Flagship store has been announced for West Lake China. Which makes the count to 21 just for China. And they got crazy plans to grow BIG!!!
The newest addition to Apple TV list of channels. Apple TV, which is now cheaper to compete better with Amazon, Roku & Chromecast sticks, available for $69 only. So here is form of HBO which you can watch without any Cable or Satellite subscription. Will be available from April of 2015 & Richard Plepler(HBO CEO) launched it himself. Now thats called Apple Power. All that Sale of iPhones can bring wondefull things to the place.
As for iPhone announcements, Apple surely know how to hit Android in the nuts. By showing how iPhone growth is 49% compared to industry growth of 26%. And 99% customer satisfaction rate of iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I guess that 1% leaves out the people who experiences #BendGate 😛
Thinnest New Macbook
Introducing the New Fanless Macbook launched in iPhone colors also: Grey & Gold with Silver. Its the thinnest Macbook ever which weighs just 2 pounds & its 24% thinner than the MacBook Air too. I wonder how thin the new MacBook Air will be, & will it show #BendGate qualities too? Also they got some new butterfly thinner keys too with LED lights under each key. And yes, the 3Million pixel Retina screen too. Oh, and Trackpad senses the pressure now. Harder you press, faster it forwards your movie(Hmmm, What if I hit with a hammer?).
Will be available from April 10th starting from $1299.
And finally the big announcement, The Apple Watch called the most personal Apple device ever. Designed for broader range of personal styles(So you buy atleast one for you).
So after months of speculations, the final features are as follow:
- Comes in Stainless steel, Anodized aluminum & 18k Gold
- Customization Watch faces with custom info display like weather, calendar and multi-city time
- Notification center is Swipe up & Control your music
- Call & Message notifications on the watch with taptic engine rather than vibrations
- Specifically targeted on Health features like sit less & move more and weekly scheduling for you.
- And they got a marathon run booked with Apple Watch + Christy Turlington Burns in London.
- Notifications of iPhone appear on watch
- Got a WatchKit SDK for developers to develop the stuff with Apple
- And Siri will be the central control for the watch.
- Support for Apple pay which BTW is available 700,000 locations
- Works with Uber, Instagram, Passbook & SPG for hotels
- Got a dedicated Apple Watch App.
- All day battery life & snappy magnetic charger.
- Also will be available on April 10th in Apple Store & from April 24th to Purchase for yourself.
- Price starting from $349 only!