Our complex life always makes us forget the things such as important things to do throughout the day. Due to which we may suffer a lot because of our carelessness. We are always in some kind of rush which results in so many things left behind results in forgetting things. Sometimes, We even forget our basic needs because We can’t remind it to take on exact time by which we suffer a lot. For overcoming these problems we going to introduce the Best Reminder Apps which helps you a lot to fulfill your goals and tasks in your life.
In today’s life, everyone has Mobile phones in his/her pocket but we didn’t use it for managing our time or for devoting the time for the particular needs. Today We will introduce 5 Best Reminder Apps for Android which you can use in 2017 by which you can easily manage daily tasks according to your needs and requirements.
• Repeating / Recurring Tasks
• Customizable Widgets
• You can set a reminder every hour, for example, “drink water.” This can help you to drink more water and feel better
• ability to send a reminder.
• Minor issue with NovaLauncher
You can Visit here:- https://bzreminder.com/
The App is Sim
• Available in many different languages.
• Each Reminder can be set with separate Alert Tone or Talking Alarm.
• You can help by getting the donate version
• Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card.
• After Some period of installation, it may Sometimes don’t send a reminder.
You can also visit here:- http://www.lifereminders.eu/
Remind Me i
• Centered towards Reminders
• Simple yet Unique UI
• Missed call reminders
• List Management
• Complete controls for Reminders
• Functionality is great
• Doesn’t Sync your data with other devices
aCalendar+ Calendar & Tasks
(a)aCalendar – Android Calendar(Free)
It is the free version of this Reminder App it almost contains the All basic features which are important in one Reminder App but its paid version is much better than its free version includes several functions. I recommend using it for free before buying the updated or app.
This is the premium version of aCalendar and It is one of the Best Reminder Apps which is used by many users. if you want to use it you have to pay for its download.
Let’s move further for the discussion of the aCalendar+ app which gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps to protect the endangered Mountain Tapir. This App is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers and it is optimized for speed and small memory footprint. now We Discuss the PROS and CONS for this app.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Full-screen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed, and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar
● uses Android’s native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling and many others.
● Doesn’t Sync Outlook/Exchange Tasks.
● Sometimes Events keep disappearing
You can visit here:- http://www.tapirapps.de/en/home.htm
Next, comes Goog
• Location Based Reminders
• Voice Command
• Syncing data with all devices
• Share notes with others
• Record Voice Memo and share
• Issues while sharing list
• Sometimes problems while syncing
You Can Visit here- https://support.google.com/keep/
If we missed Any of the Android App which you think is also good then please mention its name in the comments below. We will review them quickly for you. Thankyou.